Download AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC
Here’s how you can download AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC or Laptop and record all kinds of data while you are driving your car with the AutoGuard Dash Cam PC installation.
Table of contents
About AutoGuard Dash Cam
AutoGuard Dash Cam records everything while you are driving and not just the front view but thew rare view as well. God forbid if you ever get into an accident where it’s not your mistake you can always use the video as proof to the police and this is where AutoGuard Dash Cam comes in place. This app records non stop so when you are on a road trip with your friends you can record the beautiful sceneries as well to remember your journey.
- Download GPS Map Camera for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download CamON Live Streaming for PC and Laptop
- Download Speedify VPN for PC, Windows and Mac
AutoGuard Pro can be set to automatically start with Bluetooth devices and run in the background. You can also adjust the video resolution and use GPS and other features of the phone if it is enabled to record more than just the video. With Pro Version (AutoGrard Pro Unlocker), there are no ads and you can sync your videos on your social media apps as well. Once the space is filled the app will automatically delete the oldest videos to create more space.
Key Features of AutoGuard Dash Cam
- Background recording: Multitasking with other apps (like navigation).
- Capture photos at important situation automatically.
- Automatically starts video recording when connect with Bluetooth devices.
- Send recorded information via E-mail.
- Show the video and map information on one screen.
- Supports high resolutions (1080p, 720p).
- Traces path driven on 3D Google maps.
Can i get AutoGuard Dash Cam on a computer
AutoGuard Dash Cam has all the features to help you with advanced ways to record your journey. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play Store. You can also download AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC on Windows and Mac desktop PCs or Laptops using an Android Emulator by following the instructions below. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop for using AutoGuard Dash Cam. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC.
Requirements to download AutoGuard Dash Cam on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Nox player– Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide to install the NetGuard app.
Steps to download AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC
- Open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- Launch the Google Play inside the emulator.
- In the search bar, type “AutoGuard Dash Cam” and hit enter.
- As you find AutoGuard Dash Cam, install it.
- Open AutoGuard Dash Cam after the installation ends.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using the AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC.
So this is all that you need to do to install AutoGuard Dash Cam for Android on PC and I hope that you find this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading the AutoGuard Dash Cam PC version, you can always reach us through the comments.