Download Biocoded for PC, Windows 10 and macOS X
You can now do a free voice/video and chat conference with Biocoded on your android phones. Follow the guide below to download and install Biocoded for PC on both Windows and Mac.
Whether offices or educational institutions, everywhere the importance and need for online video conference applications have gone up in the pandemic the world is facing today. Keeping in view the need, Biocoded has made a free application to give its users a free video and chat video conference. It is aimed at handheld devices and you can easily install it on your Android devices via Google Play. Since this is totally free you can easily install it on your desktop PC and Laptops too. You can download Biocoded for PC or Laptop, by following the guide below.
Table of contents
There are many other video conferencing apps out there in the market today. But Biocoded is something that I have not come across any other app to date. With Biocoded you can now connect and hold meetings in a group. Coming to the features, like the rest of the similar apps, Biocoded is all about securely connecting people remotely and create/join high-quality video meetings. With Biocoded you can now make and receive encrypted voice and conference calls, send encrypted text messages, Take and send encrypted photos and Make encrypted group chats.
- Download VidyoConnect for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
- Download BueNovela for PC, Windows and macOS
- Download PREQUEL for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS X
With the Biocoded app, you can now use timed self-destruction of messages where your messages are deleted after a certain time you set to keep your chat and messages confidential. You can also create a confidential live stream, with recording for later viewing (BIOCODED EVIDENCE), Record and send encrypted voice messages and encrypted images and videos too. So for a basic chat, Voice and Video app, I would recommend Biocoded as it is free and easy to use. Now follow the rest of the guide to install Biocoded for PC, Windows and macOS.
Features of Biocoded
- Share your location in real time with your group
- Share screen support
- Photo taken with camera can be edited (cropped, draw over)
- Minimize call triggered with back button/gesture
- Automatically switch to Bluetooth in call
- Show active call inside chat room
Biocoded for PC – But how?
Well, I’m sure most of us would want to install Biocoded on our Pc and Laptops and listen to lectures or arrange a meeting on a big screen. So I will recommend you install Biocoded on your Laptop, Well, all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. In this guide below, you will be taking a look at the steps to download Biocoded for PC. It runs smoothly on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and macOS-powered Desktop PC and Laptops. In case you don’t know what are Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. So all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Biocoded for PC.
Requirements to download Biocoded on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download Biocoded for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Biocoded” and hit enter.
- Once you find Biocoded, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start the video conferencing.
So this is all that you had to do to install Biocoded for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading Biocoded for PC, reach us through the comments.