Download CamStream for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
You can now Livestream and broadcast your camera video on browsers like google chrome, firefox, etc and also video stream on Youtube, Ustream, and any other internet popular streaming app. In the guide below we will help you to download and install CamStream for PC, and Laptop on Windows and Mac.
Table of contents
CamStream as the name itself suggests that this is a streaming application that is used to live video stream with people all around the world on social media apps like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and more. You can also Camera stream to media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others. With CamStream you can Camera stream to web browsers and Camera mobile IRL Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube to show your fans what you are up to or where you are spending your holidays and easily switch between your front and rear camera of your phones.
- Download PhotoSync for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS
- CCTV Camera Recorder for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download LEGO 3D Catalogue for PC, Windows and Mac
CamStream is already aimed at Android/IOS devices and you can easily get it on Google Play Store. Here, we will help you download the CamStream for PC or Laptop. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, CamStream will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
Features of CamStream
- Camera stream to UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV, Blu Ray players, and other compatible devices.
- Apply camera video effects.
- Stream your camera video with different audio source (microphone, audio file or URL).
- Twitch and Youtube chat preview while you broadcast.
- Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, Bluetooth, USB).
- Many settings to optimize performances.
CamStream for PC – But how?
We all know that CamStream is an Android/iOS Application. But you can now easily live stream or simply live video stream on YouTube to chat with your fans using CamStream. Now follow the rest of the guide to install CamStream on a computer. But the question is how? Well, Android Emulators are here to help you with that. You can pick up an Android emulator of your choice in order to emulate CamStream for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
They are basically virtual machines that install the Android OS as a third-party app where you can run the Android OS on your Windows or macOS-powered computer. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. These emulators use the VT environment to run Android x86, 32-bit, or the 64-bit on your computer. Assuming that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to download CamStream for PC.
Requirements to download CamStream on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. BlueStacks or NoxPlayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Follow the rest of the guide now.
Download CamStream for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “CamStream” and hit enter.
- As you find the App, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the Application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using CamStream.
That’s all you had to do to install the CamStream for PC. I hope you guys found this guide useful. If you have any questions/queries or suggestions, please feel free to contact us through the comment section below.