Download Fitness Coach for PC, Windows and Mac
For all the folks out there that want to lose weight or can’t hit a gym, Fitness Coach is here for you now. Get your personalized workout plan here where you can learn new fitness techniques and start working out at home. Follow the guide below to download Fitness Coach for PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
About Fitness Coach
Just as the name suggests Fitness Coach is an app that helps you get to your goal of staying in shape. Whether at home, at the gym, or outdoors, stay in shape with the Workout through the Fitness Coach app. You can choose your body goals to stay fit, lose weight, and gain muscle. You can now develop the areas in your body that are weak such as arms, legs, abs, calves, etc. You can watch videos that are short as 20 seconds anywhere anytime with the fitness coach app to train yourself.
The app has an easy design and a user-friendly interface where you can get a diet plan according to your monthly goals and your body weight. Fitness Coach is already aimed at Android devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via the Google Play store however with little effort you can now install the Fitness coach for PC on both Windows and Mac by using an Android Emulator to enjoy watching it on a big screen by following the guide below.
Features of Fitness Coach
- Choose your GOAL and we make you a program according to your LEVEL.
- Dozens of SESSIONS of various trainings.
- A HUNDREDS of exercises to progress on all the MUSCLES of your body.
- Choose your workout and train in a 30-minute session.
Fitness Coach for PC – But how?
Well, I’m sure most of us would want to install Fitness Coach on our Pc and Laptops and watch our favorite gym routine videos on a big screen. So I will recommend you install Fitness Coach on your Laptop, So you can have a clearer and more realistic view. Well, all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. In this guide below, you will be taking a look at the steps to download Fitness Coach for PC. It runs smoothly on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and macOS-powered Desktop PC and Laptops. In case you don’t know what are Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What is an Android Emulator?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. So all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to download the Fitness Coach for PC.
Requirements for Fitness Coach for PC version
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide to install the Fitness Coach app.
Download Fitness Coach for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Fitness Coach” without the quotes and hit enter.
- Once you find the app, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start working out with the Fitness Coach app.
So this is all that you had to do to install Fitness Coach for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading the Fitness Coach PC Version, reach us through the comments.