Download Microsoft Edge for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
Microsoft Edge is a Fast, Private and seamless browser and with world-class compatibility, performance, and new features, Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need. By following the guide below you can easily download Microsoft Edge for PC and Laptop both on Windows and Mac.
Table of contents
About Microsoft Edge
Well to begin with I never thought I’d say this but Microsoft’s browser has finally surpassed Google chrome. Features like ad-block, privacy controls, website/tab collections and “save for later” all within a browser that can sync seamlessly with your phone and PC both. Microsoft puts privacy in Edge quite high. Moreover, reports say Edge is more efficient (less resource-demanding) than Google Chrome despite both being built on the Chromium platform). Also, the new vertical tabs are a game-changer.
- Download Brave Private Browser for PC on Windows
- Download AVG Browser for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
- Download CryptoTab Browser for PC and Windows
Microsoft Edge is the best cross-platform browser so far. I have been using it on my windows laptop, just started using it on my android device and I simply love this browser. Syncing across all my devices works perfectly. Then there are other features which I really like, ex. ad blocker, collection, continue on pc, strict tracking prevention, immersive reading and many more. I would definitely rate it better than Google Chrome. You can easily get it via Google Play Store and install it on your handheld devices.
You can now browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience that lets you easily sync web pages, bookmarks, and browsing history between your Android device like your phone and the Edge browser on your desktop computer and other signed-in devices. With all these amazing features Microsoft Edge Browser is surely one of the best browsers on the internet and has got you covered with everything you need. Now follow the rest of the guide to install Microsoft Edge for PC and Laptop.
Features of Microsoft Edge
- You can search with Bing using your voice or by selecting a photo, as well as earn points via the Microsoft Rewards program.
- Both Microsoft Edge’s dark and light themes look elegant and are easy to navigate.
- Browser that securely syncs your favorites, passwords, Collections, and other saved data across your signed-devices.
- With Immersive Reader users can remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
- Private browsing experience from the start with tracking prevention is enabled by default.
- Keep your search history private with built-in InPrivate search in Microsoft Bing. When you browse using InPrivate mode, your search history will never be saved to Microsoft Bing or associated back to your Microsoft account.
- Earn rewards while you search with Microsoft Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.
Microsoft Edge for PC – But how?
With Microsoft Edge, you can add a shortcut to your favorite website like Facebook, Instagram, etc for quick access. Well, for that all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can have an Android emulator of your choice to emulate the Microsoft Edge for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. For better browsing on a PC through Microsoft Edge, all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Microsoft Edge for PC.
Requirements to download Microsoft Edge on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download Microsoft Edge for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Microsoft Edge” and hit enter.
- Once you find it, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the browser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start browsing.
So this is all that you had to do to install Microsoft Edge for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading Microsoft Edge for PC, reach us through comments.