Download VooV Meeting for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
You can now do a free high video and voice conference with VooV Meeting on your android phones and PC. Follow the guide below to download and install VooV Meeting for PC on both Windows and Mac.
Whether offices or educational institutions, everywhere the importance and need for online video conference applications have gone up in the pandemic the world is facing today. VooV Meeting has made a free application to give its users a free video and voice conference. It is aimed at handheld devices and you can easily install it on your Android devices via Google Play. Since this is totally free you can easily install it on your desktop PC and Laptops too. You can download VooV Meeting for PC or Laptop, by following the guide below.
Table of contents
About VooV Meeting
There are many other video conferencing apps out there in the market today. But VooV Meeting is something that I have not come across any other app to date. With VooV Meeting you can now connect and hold meetings with up to 300 people making it one of the best online video conferencing apps and it is free. Coming to the features, like the rest of the similar apps, VooV Meeting is all about securely connecting people remotely and create/join high-quality video meetings.
- Download TrueConf for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
- Download EteSync for PC, Windows 7, 8,10 and Mac
- Download Fitness Coach for PC, Windows and Mac
Features of VooV Meeting
- Easily join, start, and schedule a meeting in just a few clicks across devices
- Real-time screen, file and message sharing
- AI-powered beauty filters and background blur
- Smart ambient noise and keyboard click sound reduction to perfectly restore human voices
- High meeting concurrency supported by Tencent Cloud’s global network deployment
VooV Meeting for PC – But how?
Well, I’m sure most of us would want to install VooV Meeting on our Pc and Laptops and listen to lectures or arrange a meeting on a big screen. So I will recommend you install VooV Meeting on your Laptop, Well, all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. In this guide below, you will be taking a look at the steps to download VooV Meeting for PC. It runs smoothly on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and macOS-powered Desktop PC and Laptops. In case you don’t know what are Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. So all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run VooV Meeting for PC.
Requirements to download VooV Meeting on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download VooV Meeting for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “VooV Meeting” and hit enter.
- Once you find VooV Meeting, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start the video conferencing.
So this is all that you had to do to install VooV Meeting for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading VooV Meeting for PC, reach us through comments.